The underwater granulator is similar to the air granulator and the water granulator, except that it has a smooth flow of water through the die face and is in direct contact with the die face. The dicing chamber is sized to allow the dicing blade to freely rotate across the die face without limiting water flow. The molten polymer is extruded from a die, and the rotary cutter cuts the pellets, and the pellets are taken out of the pelletizing chamber by the tempered water and enter the centrifugal dryer. In the dryer, the water is drained back to the storage tank, cooled and recycled; the pellets are removed by a centrifugal dryer.
The strip production line is not costly, easy to operate, and easy to clean. This has advantages for color compounding because the replacement of two different batches of color must be thoroughly cleaned. However, the disadvantage of the strip forming method is that the cooling section takes up space and its length is determined by the temperature requirements of the polymer. Most polymers must be compounded before they are made into a final product and then granulated to become a marketable ingredient. The power required by the granulator is proportional to the amount of extrusion and is exponential with the size of the screen. There are many different granulator designs, but all granulators can be divided into two broad categories: cold pelletizing systems and die face hot pelletizing systems. The main difference between the two is the arrangement of the pelletizing process time. The cold pelletizing system cuts the pellets from the solidified polymer at the end of the processing; in the die face hot pelletizing system, the pellets are pelletized when the molten state polymer emerges from the die, and the pellets are processed downstream. cool down. Both pelletizing systems have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Cold pelletizing system: The cold pelletizing system consists of a die, a cooling zone (air or water), a drying zone (if water is used) and a pelletizing chamber. There are two main types of cold pelletizing systems, namely pellet granulators and strip pelletizers.
The molten polymer is extruded from a hot die and cut into pellets by a rotary knife rotating on the die face. This granule system features a specially designed water jetting chamber. The water flows in a spiral around the flow until it flows out of the sugar chamber. After the pellets are cut, they are thrown into the water stream for preliminary quenching. The pellet slurry is discharged into the pellet slurry tank and further cooled, and then sent to a centrifugal dryer to remove moisture.
The history of the use of a strip granulator is almost as long as that of a pelletizer. Includes die, cooling section (water bath or blower), drying section (if water cooled) and pelletizing knife. Extruding the molten polymer with an extruder or gear pump to form a strip through a horizontally mounted die (a modern die is precision machined and uniformly heated to produce a stable quality strip). After the strips are discharged from the mouth, they are cooled by a blower or air/vacuum or cooled in a water bath. If water cooling is used, the strip is passed through a drying section, forced air is used to blow off the water, and the strip is sent to the pelletizing chamber. The strip is precisely cut to the desired length by the shearing action of a pair of fixed and rotating knives.
First, matters needing attention
1. The granulator should be running in the forward direction; avoid reverse rotation.
2. The granulator should avoid the operation of the chiller on an empty stomach. It must be fed by a hot machine, so as to avoid the occurrence of sticking bars.
3. For the feeding port of the granulator, it is strictly forbidden to enter the iron and other debris in the venting hole. In order to avoid accidents and affect production.
Second, the granulator working process notes
1. Pay attention to the temperature change of the body at any time. When you touch the sliver with a clean hand, you should immediately heat up. Until the sliver is normal.
2. When the bearing parts of the reducer are burned, or accompanied by noise, it should be repaired in time and replenished.
3. When the bearing parts at both ends of the main bearing housing are burnt or have noise, stop the maintenance and add butter. During normal operation, the bearing chamber is greased every 5-6 days.
4, pay attention to find out the operating rules of the machine; such as: machine temperature, speed, speed, according to the situation, timely processing.
5. When the operation of the fuselage is unstable, it should be checked whether the gap of the coupling is too tight, and it should be loosened in time.
Third, the first boot operation method
1. Before starting the machine, first warm up for about forty or fifty minutes. Raise the temperature to the motorized V-belt until it is free; pull it continuously eight to ten times according to the normal working direction. Then continue to heat up for about ten minutes, and then start up, but continue to warm, because normal production needs to continue to replenish heat; adjust the temperature according to different properties of plastic.
2. When the granulator is working normally, the machine temperature should be stable and should not be high or low. Near the vent hole, until the temperature of the head is about 200 Â°C (refer to propylene, B).
3, the feed should be even, and add enough. The feeding speed of the machine and the feeding speed should be appropriate. Otherwise it will affect the quality and yield of the particles.
4. When the machine is shut down, the host should completely cut off the power. The head plug (with wrench part) must be removed. Warm up separately before the next use.
1. An effective energy consumption saving of 75%
2. Increasing the growth rate of fish and shrimp
3. Maintaining oxygen levels in water
4. Reducing the harmful gases in water
Aquaculture Aeration Hose
Sell Aeration Hose, Durable Aeration Rubber Hose, Aero Tube, Air Diffusion Pipe
JiangYin ZhengMei Mechanical Equipment CO.,LTD. , http://www.zm-pvchose.com